Thursday, December 04, 2008

Why So Many ?

The Dark Knight Dvd will be hitting the retail stores soon and the US side will be having numerous exclusive releases per store franchise ...

so far the single disc very got a decent cover


While the 2 Disc version (which I want to get) got a horrible looking cover ... the batpod was cool when it appeared in the movie but having it as a cover is a totally different story ...

Now that the normal two disc cover is out for me ... I am looking at the "exclusive" from the big stores player in the USA ...

there will be one with the mini bat pod which is as equally desirable as the one above...

then there is the Batman with the Target one

I might get this if I get the Iron Man Mask version ... have both of them by each other but then again, it's not sitting well with my previous Batman Begin Lenticular Cover From Best Buy...

and Best Buy this year is releasing a Mask version ... not the awesome like V for Vendetta version ...

It looked more like Indy 4 type of not so nice looking ... and the Joker Mask here is as crucial to the story like the crystal skull in Indy 4 (which isn't much)

Finally, this evening, folks at Dvdtalk posted some of the other exclusive TDK that will be coming our way ...

First the Walmart with Dent's Coin (look closely at the bottom right hand corner). I think comes with a comic book too (much like my Batman Begin Dvd) and it seems that it's a 2 Disc without that ugly batpod cover ... I might be wrong but let's see how


Then there's the one which got me at Hello! hahaha

this one from Circuit City is by far the best looking cover of all the release I seen so far ... If I could only get one copy for TDK ... this should be it. But I will wait for the actual release and see which look better in actual untouched up picture. Might even wait for the buzz for the dvd to go down and try picking one cheap at Ebay (like my previous Batman dvd)

what's your pick ?

No comments: