Friday, November 21, 2008

Introducing the Underdogs


I haven't been so enthralled by a Rat for a long long time and this fearless one got my heart when he refused to be program to fear. Drew pictures of Cat on his notebook : ) Just imagine if your kid drew a picture of Obama Osama on his notebook

And What cha know, it opens on my Birthday ... (in the states tho ). Click on the poster for the trailer



I used to be a fan of WWF (before it became WWE but all the same, it's the Wrestling World) but given out after the sub par acting and increasingly numbers of unknown wrestlers got to me ... when I heard Darren Aronofsky and Mickey Rourke will be doing a movie about Wrestling, I kept my Radar tune to any news about this one ... Watching the trailer had just confirm it's Must Watch Status on my list.


The Last one was a disappointment and seeing that this one is made for 3D effects, I am not having high hopes for this one either but this trailer with Scat, his acorn and a female counterpart was just too heartbreakingly funny (Trailer D): )

No comments: