Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goodbye my Table : Room Revamp Pt3

The hardest furniture to move/dump (and it's not becos there wasn't anyone around to help me move). My table that been with me since Primary School and thinking back, this is the only thing I got that ever last so long. Something so big and even tho I seldom actually work on it anymore, it represent so much of my past and the moments we shared.

the letters I wrote on it, the "art" i drew on it, the secrets it kept for me and all the time i used it as a foot stool, when i was moving it to the dumping ground, I kept hearing this ...

"Goodbye my Table
Goodbye my Friend
You have been the one
YOu have been the one for me

I am so Hollow baby
I am so Hollow
I am so
I am so
I am so Hollow Baby"

~ Sing to the lyrics from James Blunt's "Goodbye My Lover"


I dare not look back becos my tears might just flowed

No comments: