Thursday, March 12, 2009

i was lookin at the lights ...

fashionable late once again in getting the Bale Rant Remix hooha but last night while attempting to write some reviews, I got distracted to seeking this remix out ... and this is one fucking great remix ... i've been playing this song over n over again on my pc ...fuck ... it sound so great coming out of Mr Bale's mouth



u want me to fuckin trash ur light .. u want me to fuckin trash'em
what don't u fuckin understand ..
fuck ... what the fuck is it with u
... its fuckin distracting ... oh good
no .. no fuck ... no
what don't u fuckin understand
i wanna fuckin kick ur fuckin ass ... think for one fuckin sec shut up
give me a fuckin answer
u r trashin my scene
im fuckin serious
what don't u fuckin understand
seriously u n me, we’re fuckin done professionally
fuckin ass

No comments: