Monday, February 09, 2009

Almost a wet dream pt 2

Last night, I dream of my ex gf and we were patching up, making out, having the "patch back" passion thingy going on.

and when things got so heat up, so passionate, I called out her name and guess what came out of my mouth ???

"Aileen" !!!! *(Name edited due to copyright reason)

My Best Fren from the Northern States!!! *(Location edited for identification purposes)

My ex gf in my dream gave me such a sad face that I was slapping my head in my dream .... why did I call out the wrong name !!!

Of course when such things happened (whether in reality or in dreams), things became soured and the "pack up n go scene" will occur ... why am I screwing up my own dreams ???

*Edited 10 Feb 09 11.15am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....the cupid shot u but u screw up ur chance too bad la hohohoho........if u could call out the wrong name u even more big head prawn than ur own mother lo.

richardlimjr said...

it's in a dream !!! I hope i only screw up in dreams