Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yesasia Jan Pruchase

Stefan saw the Hellboy 3 Disc set was selling for less than 30 bucks n jio me to join him in buying dvds from Yesasia ... and since Stephen Chow's new film will be coming in town soon, I throw in a couple of his movies and hopefully will be lucky enough to get it signed ... highly unlikely but at least I can spend my CNY watching his stuff or entertaining the guests with it ... : )

and gotten Chicken in the Wind cos I chanced upon it and remembered that a friend of mine was looking for it ... hopefully she haven't gotten it by the time I pass it to her ...



Order Date (HKT): 1/14/2008 5:27:07 PM
Shipped on (HKT): 1/19/2008 3:11:45 PM

After taking 5 days of seeking out the Hellboy dvd, it was finally shipped on the 19th ...Let's see how long it will take to reach me : )

2 comments:

Stefan S said...

my guess is will reach on Wed 30 Jan!

richardlimjr said...

i am hopping to be sooner ... maybe Mon or Tue