Saturday, November 17, 2007

My ??? Online DVD purchases : DDDHouse order Reached

My First Package from DDDHouse is here ... the package look rather cheapo, doesnt even come with a box but hey



It was well packed and the dvds came in good condition ...
everything look good...

hehe my Election 1 & 2 ( 1 Disc and 2 Disc version ) all came together for a mini photo shoot .. hehehe

and what my dvd package should have been

Overall, I am happy with the condition that my dvds came in but I am rather unhappy with the sudden removal of Perhaps Love Dvd from my order... I really felt like sending them an email to tell them off but was rather happy with the condidtion of the rest , I will let it rest ...

Will I buy from them again? Not so sure about it ... I think I really need to stop buying dvds from a while ....

No comments: