Monday, November 05, 2007

Lightning session strikes back

IT's Back !!! yeah ... its time of the month when I can blame my lack of exercise on the constant daily rain n lightning ... yup it's the Lightning Session !!!

I almost didn't want to snap any lightning pictures as 1) my phone batt was running out, 2) it's a very time consuming hobby which often makes my mind wonder and I wasting my time and 3) it's seems like it was just those bright lights with no clear lightning type of lightning session ...

but when I was closing my window as rain drops were spilling in, I was treated to one of the most fantastic lighting show this year .... the whole sky was lighted up with lightning and it branches like the roots of an old old tree

of cos I don't need any more convincing that I should just drain my remaining phone batt for tonight's nature show...
the first one that I got ... It wasn't as huge as the one that got me pumped up to snap pictures but in it's minor ways, it has quite nice pattern to it ...

the best picture of the night was the second one that I caught ... tho it wasn't as great as the ones I saw with my eyes, it' s still quite breath taking to catch one lightning flashing across the skies

a small and minor one ... but still ... worth taking a look

this one got an interesting way of branching out ...

before it flare up ..... the original picture had a bright spot in the middle .... gotto do some contrasting for better viewing to see where it was going ...

What I learned from my lightning catching "Experience" was that what appears as a bright spot might not be just a bright spot ... as you can see here ... with the compare and contrast ... there just a little tail of the lightning caught with this picture ... hehehe I was hopping for more from the bright spot but there all there is

Last Good one for the night... before my hp finally mati

hehehe .... I am very happy with my hp's photo taking ability, specially the Best Picture function which allows me to snaps multiple shots, giving me that extra chance to catch a decent shot of the lightning ... : ) for once, I am glad that it's rainy session

No comments: