Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Would you change the past if you are able to do so?

Inspired by The Girl who leapt thru Time which is about this girl who is able to leapt thru time ... read more here

There was this part where a guy confess his feelings to the leaper and not knowing what to do, she leapt back in time a couple of time to avoid that moment ... not know what to do, she told her aunt about her ability and the situation that she was in ... her aunt then advise her to give it a try and if things don't work out, she could always leapt back in time to change things back to before that moment

I reflected back on myself ... if I could leapt back in time and has the ability to change the past ... specially what went wrong in my relationships ... would I do it?

I couldn't come up with an answer

Sure there are some heartaches moments that I would like to change or avoid but if I changed them ... I will never experience the lessons that I need to learn about the cause of failure. There are some paths that I could have taken differently but if I had gone by a different way, it would meant erasing some of the sweetest moments in my life that would come after the certain painful events are over...

one movie once said ... the sweet is never as sweet without the sour

No comments: