Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stung by a big fucking wasp

Was in my room and when I crossed my arms ... I felt damn painful !!! wah liew!!! I looked down and saw a big flying black insect on my arm ... taking a closer look and saw that it's needle tail had impaled into my arm ... pretty much like and injection ...

I had to swat it away twice before finally getting it off me ...

LOOK AT ThE BITE MARK~

It was damn painful ... i think the bug hit my vein ... because it was bleeding inside while the skin surrounding the entry hole swell up like a mosquito bite ...

after a while, my limbs all felt numb and aching .... I just hope it's not poisonous ... went out to inform my parents that the sting and how I'm not feeling well and they just nodded and when on to watch their tv programme ...

before i left them, i told them ... just in case anything would to happen to me ... at least u will know what took my life

the most qi ke thing was ... i couldnt find the insect afterword ... meaning it's still alive !!! darn

Update ! (30th June 07) ... oh I went to search online and thru Wikipedia ... I found the insect that bit me ...

Look at its blood long needle !!! hmmm can u imagine my pain now ??

No comments: