Monday, June 25, 2007

Hello There K800i, Goodbye Raz

Finally ... I'm getting a New Phone ! Hoooray!!!! been troubled with problems with the last one's battery until I was told by quite a few frens to change my phone ... well budget problems and phone plan problems made me hold back till this long ...

Well finally, someone in my family has a phone plan that is free to be used for getting a 2 yr new plan : ) and I been doing some research on the phone I want ...

Ultimately, I want a phone that got at least 3.2 mega pixel for photo taking and I don't really care much about the mp3 storage or music quality for phone. There are two brands models that I'm interested ... either Nokia N73 or Sony Ericsson K800i but after playing my friends' phone, I felt that Ericsson got better picture quality and price wise, due to the release of the new k810i, it was $100 cheaper than Nokia so therefore derive my decision.

and there u have it


Doesn't it look purple to u ? It's not ... it's brown


I wanted to get black but darn ... they are out of it ... and i m too lazy to look for it elsewhere so

Tho I can't wait to change my phone, removing my old phone duties & function felt like Chuck Noland leaving the Island for the final time ... Have to do it but still feel a ting of sadness leaving it

Some of the pix Raz took for me will always be classic memory ... tho now, the picture quality are a blurry bunch ...


and U will always keep some of my most memorable sms for me ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does look purple...wonder if I am counted as one of those who promote sony to you... The "sales talk" at Mac counted? =P

I think after this switch of brand...you will not change brand for quite a while...

richardlimjr said...

hahaha yeah u r counted

will not change my hp for at least 2 1/2 years : ) until my contract with Singtel is over and then maybe if there a phone i fancy , I might just get it

Hope this hp will last that long