Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What was the Doctor thinking ???

I just got no idea how come it got so twisted

Spoke to my fren that I hurt my back and my fren's respond was somewhat unexpected ... she was hinting somewhere along the line of bed exercise and was it a very difficult maneuver that I was attempting

then it hit me ! Why my Doctor had that grin on her face when she asked me if I participate in any strenuous activities recently ... (note! its activities and not exercise as other would normally ask)

and to think I actually crack my head and told her I went for a Swim today and she asked if I warm up or not ... followed by a smile

but then, she the cutest doctor so far and she even twirl her hair during the consultation ! hope I will see her again when I go for my follow up : )

No comments: