Thursday, December 22, 2005

First Dvd Purchase ~ part finale

Finally the last DVD had arrived! The wait is over now!

It was shipped on the 10th Dec evening and it reached today, taking only around 9 working days.

Overall it had been an enjoyable experience. All the Dvds reached me in good condition, their delivery time was superb and their price was cheap. Even tho there was this mix up, they send me a replacement without asking me to return the wrong Dvd back to them so all is forgiven on that boo boo.

However there are some folks from xtreme forum complaining about their missing/late dvds and I am glad it never happened to me (or issit becos I am a first time buyer therefore they are specially nice to me?). Anyway hope my second purchase with DDD will be as smooth as this one.

No comments: