Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Super Cramp Room in Tokyo

I am in Tokyo now. just check in my super cramp room. how cramp? let's just say I got to sleep diagonally across the room for the next few nights

... I m trying to stay one night at capsule hotel during this trip
overall, it:s a nice n cozy place for me .. look a bit run down but its all right for me .. and the in charge here is quite a nice guy too


i book 5 nights n there 1 night that I will be going somewhere else to sleep .. the in charge offered to let me put my stuff in the same room even when I am not around ... so nice hor ... i almost mention that wouldn:t it be more profitable if you rent out my room instead ... but of cos ... i dont need to pack my stuff so it:s less one thing to worry hehehehehe

December 15, 2009 at 4:56pm · Windows Phone 

No comments: