Friday, February 27, 2009

that turtle dream

A Quick jot down of my Dream

walking a long stretch of restaurant ... with my ipod, listening to Will Young's "Leave Right Now" and carrying my blue water bottle

Saw my cousin n his frens with their respective spouse, queueing at a couple long queues to pay ... felt rather envious of them with their partner ...

when approaching the last queue, I saw the back of what look like my ex ... as i didnt have to make payment ... I walk pass her as she was paying ... I saw that she was indeed my ex but I kinda avoided approaching her as I had nothing to say to her and wanted to go to a 7 11 (for what? I got no bloody idea ... it's a dream and we just had to keep moving on)

as I was walking thru a small garden ... She approached me by the side and stopped me. took my water bottle ... did something so disgusting with it that I shall not mention ... rather pissed with her unexpected crude action ... I wanted to say my goodbye after she was done and continue my journey to 7 11 ...

She stopped me once again by pulling my hand ..

She asked if i find her attractive before, back when we are together ... (well it was a more intimate question but I shall not go into too much details)

I told her she was ... and she followed with another question ... why does the guy she is with now had the "turtle effect" with her ...

at first i didnt understand what she was saying ... till she explained with sign language and i realize it was erectile problem ... at that moment, I felt rather sour that she had to tell me such intimate problem ... listening to her unexpectedly confide her sexual problem to me ...

But then I saw her very lost expression and realized it was more important to set her mind at ease and to comfort her ... I put my arms around her and told her that she is still very attractive and it might just happen to some guys ...

and we walked to the 7 11 together ... the camera pan backward and upward ... and we see the dark morning lighting up to a rosy morning, much like the one painted at the end of Vanilla Sky ...

waking up ... I still had that bittersweet taste in my mouth and it weight so much in my heart ... I saw how blue the morning was (thanks to my blue curtain)... but it had that weird buzzing feel to it ... that felt so liberated

end of rambling

Check out Will Young's Leave Right Now Song at Youtube Here

No comments: