Friday, May 30, 2008

Crushing a Butterfly with wheels


While watching Shattered (Starring Pierce Brosnan, Maria Bello and Gerard Butler ) today, I came across this term, “Who breaks a butterfly upon a wheel" which sort of mean going through a lot of effort in achieving very little ... a quote that was said to be rather common but it's the first time that I came across

haiz on a personal level, this is what I been feeling nowadays with work ... feel so tired but yet achieved so little

nevertheless, I thought it was a pretty good film ... and tho I didn't catch it in the cinema, it's one of the contender for top ten this year ..

One of the best films that I almost overlook due to it's very formulaic plot line but after viewing it, I was swept away by it's emotional performance, frenetic pacing that kept me hook on every surprises and the final turnout which supposedly minor turn out to be more affecting that I could ever guess ... good stuff I say

No comments: