Saturday, November 24, 2007

My ??? Online DVD purchases : Third Batch of DDD

Bloody Black Friday ...

I intend to only get 4 dvds at 3.99 each ... and just to tell my frens abt it and shock shock ... the orders that came in .... adding up to the 16.95 shipping rates ...

My last (unexpected )batch ... should be quite cheap ... 4 movies for around 30 sin dollars ... around 1 movie for 8 bucks ... which I thought was quite worth it ....
.... Enjoyed Wimbledon and Patch Adams ... Haven't caught The Interpreter before but I heard that this dvd contain a feature which the director explained about the difference between widescreen n pan n scan ... and why he prefer one format over the other .... and Intolerable Cruelty ... hehe the Coen Brothers movies had not been my favourite yet but there George Clooney so worth a spin at least once

oh ... since Shaiful had asked me ... I managed to calculate the rough estimate for each indivdual will have to pay ... in US $, so feel free to check with me how much you should set aside ... (cant give a S$ estimate as I don't know how much will the bank charge yet)

No comments: