Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a little girl hit on me

went supermarket shopping and as usual, we left our baskets near the cashier counter so we didnt have to carry our goods around with us as we look for things to buy ... making frequent return to load the basket with what we gather from other shelves.

there is this cute pretty little girl ... trust me, when it comes to little girl and when i say she is cute n pretty, u can take my word for it ....who was shopping nearby saw the two baskets lying on the floor, unclaimed ...

i was browsing nearby and saw that she took interest at what was inside those basket ... our eyes met and she pointed at the first basket and asked ... "who that?"

pointing to myself, i told her "it's mine" with a cheeky look .... or maybe i made monkey faces at her ...

she went on and pointed at the next basket and asked the same question ... i replied the same manner and made a different expression at her

she seems thrilled and like Andrew, asked the same questions over n over again ... feeling the connection ... i played with her ... but kept the distance as I didnt want her Mom to question my motive .... hmmmm

after a while, she stopped her questioning and went back to her mom .... i went on and check the shelve of pasta sauce ... surprisingly, she came back with a pamphlet in her hand ... and asked if i know what was on her hand ... i told her its a pamphlet but i am not sure if she understand what the word pamphlet meant ...

then she started to speak gibberish to me .... baby talk which i think the only language that i am quite talented at without even really trying ... so i spoke back to her in baby talk language ...

and oh boy .. i think it got her so excited that she came to me and hit me with the pamphlet ! ... WAH LIEW .. in my mind, i couldn't believe a pretty cute girl just hit on me !!!!

and just like that, she disappeared back to her mom .... and I went on to my shopping cos I dont think I should encourage such behaviour in that little girl ... it just feel so wrong : ) ... hehehe

No comments: