Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My fave MTVs now

My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

They are becoming the band that's churning songs that I love with their "second" album ... among the recent 3 tracks, this is the one that close to my heart at the moment

"When you're gone
Would you have the guts to say
I don't Love you
Like I did
Yesterday"


Travis - Closer
on the other spectrum, on a more positive note ....
Caught this MTV late one night ... the first thing that caught my attention was Ben Stiller ... I also got a thing with big bear suit ... and then the chorus ... after downloading the song, it started to grow on me like it did with CPT PENG.

Now it's my favourite most often replayed song on my PC ... try it .. u might like it

"When I see you,
then I know you will be next to me,
and When I need you,
I know you will be there with me,
I never leave you

Just need to get Closer
Closer
Lean on me Now
Lean on me Now
Closer
Closer
Lean on me Now
Lean on me Now"

No comments: