Thursday, April 19, 2007

is the apartment getting more tearful?

like a scene from Chungking Express

[Cop663 finds his apartment is flooded]

Cop663: Did I leave the tap running, or is the apartment getting more tearful? I always thought it would cope okay. Didn't expect it to cry so much. When people cry, they can dry their eyes with tissues. But when an apartment cries, it takes a lot to mop it up.

Today my shower tap broke, thanks to my sister's maid ... and oh boy the tap was blasting out like no tomorrow .... had to force the tap back .... a situation that I didn't really want to find myself in but hey ... since things come forcing their way, I just had to bit the bullet and fix it once n for all ...

lucky i was able to screw the tap back but it continue to leak ... only when we off the main, then we are able to stop the water from flowing out from the tap ... when my Mom took a shower, I had to on n off the water from the main source.

so funny ... my apartment seems like its getting as emotional as Cop663's one ... but I just didnt expect it to bawl like that ... I wonder how to console my apartment

No comments: