Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Eating Handicap

I never like people to discuss or point out what I eat and what I don’t eat. The reason being that I don’t eat a number of things that are favourites among Singaporean and I feel so odd one out because I don’t eat them.

Things such as durian and spicy stuff are things that I won’t be able to consume.

It was until I met up with my secondary school friend and she mention that although we were never hang out in the same group or had much to said to each other before … she always remember that I am a beef fanatic and the foods stuff that I stayed clear away. It’s funny because she couldn’t remember other friends’ preferences and they are closer to her than I ever was in secondary. The best part was that my school doesn’t even serve western food in the canteen!

Rather amused by it, I asked if she had a crush on me during secondary (which of cos she quickly denied that) and for the first time, I am glad that people actually discuss about my eating disorder … it’s something that make me stand out

No comments: