Thursday, January 04, 2007

Gone to catch lightning

Guess this is one hobby that very few people actually share ... Lightning Catching

But of cos .. not with one's bare hand ... : ) with camera

It's raining and there's a couple of lightning strikes .. so i waited n waited ... i realized my reaction was a bit slower than the lightning strikes but lucky ... i waited somemore n there this lightning strikes that went on for a couple of times n I managed to snap the last one : )


Happy : )

selfnote : the skies are strangely orange after the dark rain ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why u so free

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I say again, why u so free

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Haha...looks nice heh...still, do make sure you are in a safe area when taking photos when it is raining, esp thunder abundant ^.^

richardlimjr said...

Hahah Deed > I live my life with no Fears ! hahaha

Anonymous > er i just finish working and there was thunderstorm so took pictures lor ...

Lokman said...

seriously dude...

anonymous is NOT ME!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to dgital ! I done it ! I am just having identity crisis