Monday, June 12, 2006

ESP or Subconscious Tingling

This is the closest i ever get to feel how Spider-man's Spider-sense is like.

While on my way to meet up with my secondary school friends, I keep getting the image of "a bittersweet life" cd soundtrack in my mind when i was wearing my shoes, waiting for the lift and while in the lift.

the sensation was tingling in my mind like a minor headache ... must open letter box !! but i find it quite strange ... my mind was thinking "i just received a parcel from Amazon at house and if the soundtrack is here, it should have been together" but then the another voice in my head keep saying ... "never mind, check" so even when I was going to be a little late ... i went and check my letter box. ..

wah la .. its a email from yesasia with the cd soundtrack ! well I knew that yesasia had send back a replacement cd but I didn't know how long it will take and I don't remember when it was sent to me ...

Maybe my subconscious was doing the maths for me and counted when it will arrived ? or maybe my ESP could sense that the item had arrived ??

3 comments:

Stefan S said...

admit it, I knew it all along, you're Spider-Man!

richardlimjr said...

hahaha wah liew .. wrong la .. i am The Batman !!!

richardlimjr said...

oh wait .. i am Judge Fatt