While Andrew's Grandparents are learning how to "Cha Cha Cha", Denise and I brought Andrew to Tanglin Mall's Snow Fest! After dropping them and parking my car at the basement car park (which a lot of other visiting cars didnt and park along the road beside Tanglin Mall ~ tsk tsk tsk), I wonder how am I going to find Denise and Andrew (Since I am holding her HP and there so much soapy forms/many kids around)The first person I saw was not Denise but someone famous instead ... guess who ?
and pretty soon, I found her hubby nearby playing with their son ... I was getting worried cos if I am not able to find them now, how will I be able to find them when the snow machine starts ?
the commencement of the snow blitz
one of the best picture that I took during this snow storm : )
yeah me ... getting lost in all this foam
even caught him kissing the "snow" ... yike I hope the "snow" is non-toxic
No comments:
Post a Comment