Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Wrap Up

This year, I said farewell to my Grandma.  She lived till her nineties. She is the last Grandparent that I got left.

My pet Hammie and Hamlet passed away too. I don't think I will be able to keep pets anytime soon.

Went to Hong Kong during summer. Never again. Their summer made us feel so sluggish that it's hard to do anything or visit anywhere. Had the first 3 Michelin stars meal at Bo Innovation.

Singapore kanna Haze big time again ... this time, the haze period lasted even longer. Went Bangkok to siam haze but end up no Haze when I traveled. But then again, we had fun traveling by canal boat.  it was Fun and exciting.

the last few months of 2015, I Started to fall ill .... Things feel dull down and numb. On the flip side, this illness make me take note of what I consume and making an effort to lose weight.

Started using fitbit zip. Got new goggles for swim. 

Favourite movies of the year were Whiplash, Kingsmen and Mr. Holmes

No comments: